Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 1

I received most of my kit yesterday, strange since it was a Sunday and I didn't know USPS delivered on Sunday.  Anyway, I received the razor, blades, stand, and aftershave.

I went ahead and used the new razor with the old cream I had been using.  Its not a bad cream, but without a brush, it doesn't get much of a lather.  I wanted to start getting used to the new razor and figuring out how to shave with it.  I decided I wasn't going to be too concerned with getting a close shave, just wanted to learn the basics.

I could tell that the razor blade was sharper than I had been used to.  I went very lightly and tried to get the right angle.  I had some irritation directly under my nose, and on my neck. 

This is a few hours after the shave:

No comments:

Post a Comment